Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I bet Uber drivers are cleaning up in Philadelphia with the Septa strike. But that sucks if you work at a Philly hub and use public transportation .

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Something tells me most of the people who need to use public transportation can't afford to Uber everywhere

Well those are mostly likely the people working in the hub. Students and what not. They use public transportation because its convenient in many cases.

I never had a drivers license until I moved here. I've only had it 8 years. A car wasn't necessary, unlike where I live now.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Well those are mostly likely the people working in the hub. Students and what not. They use public transportation because its convenient in many cases.

I never had a drivers license until I moved here. I've only had it 8 years. A car wasn't necessary, unlike where I live now.
I got my pilots license two weeks before I had a drivers license. My friends thought it was funny I could fly a plane home to my parents but would need them to give me a ride home.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My dad asked me to pick up my brother and sister from their after school activities and feed them because he had to work late. Pick my sister up, her activity is going to an old folks home and spending time with them. Gets in the truck and asks me about my day, how ClerkGirl is. Sweetest kid.

Get to my brother's football practice, hops in the truck and says "Whats up friend*ers?"

Chip off the old block.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Did you get a sailplane license first? Can't you get those at 14?
Believe you can get one at 15. Pilot's license is 16 but you can solo at 15. I think they may have changed that to 16 though as well.

I don't have a glider license. All my certs are for powered lift.

oldngray

nowhere special
Believe you can get one at 15. Pilot's license is 16 but you can solo at 15. I think they may have changed that to 16 though as well.

I don't have a glider license. All my certs are for powered lift.
wile-e-coyote-rocket-o.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
With gunpowder from your Dad's shotgun shells?
I can honestly say, I think I saw my old man's shot gun and shells twice. Once when he brought it from my grandma's in Minnesota, and the other time was when he brought me to his gun club to try shooting clay pigeons.

I guess I wasn't very good because he still hides that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.