Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago when I was potty training my daughter. I scooped her up and accidentally ran into the men's bathroom at Applebee's. I ran back out. I was totally mortified the men were laughing hysterically. Luckily they were all dressed.
A reason I quit SBUX was that you would be swooshing out the john while taking a drive thru order, then take off your rubber gloves and make their drink....(something to think about when your paying $6.00 for a coffee) .anyway, some guy came in the men's room which was marked with the yellow floor wet sign, door propped open and me cleaning away, doesn't say scuze me or anything and starts peeing. I don't want to be around someOne I don't know taking a wiz. Most of you I'd be cool with.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
A reason I quit SBUX was that you would be swooshing out the john while taking a drive thru order, then take off your rubber gloves and make their drink....(something to think about when your paying $6.00 for a coffee) .anyway, some guy came in the men's room which was marked with the yellow floor wet sign, door propped open and me cleaning away, doesn't say scuze me or anything and starts peeing. I don't want to be around someOne I don't know taking a wiz. Most of you I'd be cool with.
Hi Baggy,

No he should have said something. A group bathroom in a public place with an attendant. Yes A a random guy while I'm alone. ..No

Status
Not open for further replies.