Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've been posted up in the man cave pretty much all night reading up on catching walleyes and drinking beer and wine. I've got the itch to go. I'd love to figure them out.

rod

Retired 23 years
I've been posted up in the man cave pretty much all night reading up on catching walleyes and drinking beer and wine. I've got the itch to go. I'd love to figure them out.

Walleyes were all I fished for many years. The last few years with grandkids I was forced to switch to pan fish.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Walleyes were all I fished for many years. The last few years with grandkids I was forced to switch to pan fish.

There's only 2 lakes that are close to me that have walleye-type fish. 1 has walleye and Muskie, the other has saugeye. I've been on a saugeye fishing adventure once, but it was when I was a kid. I'm dying to go catch some walleye. You got any tips for a rook?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Basically what I've gathered from reading up on this particular lake is this: Muskie, crappie, and bass fishing rule the roost so nobody really targets walleyes. Not sure if that's a good sign or a bad sign. But I'm gonna give it a whirl

haller

There's only 2 lakes that are close to me that have walleye-type fish. 1 has walleye and Muskie, the other has saugeye. I've been on a saugeye fishing adventure once, but it was when I was a kid. I'm dying to go catch some walleye. You got any tips for a rook?

Canadien! Have fun fishing man.

rod

Retired 23 years

I've had great luck jigging--also Lindy rigging (similar to a Carolina rig). around here we use leeches or nightcrawlers in the summer and shiner minnows in the winter.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've had great luck jigging--also Lindy rigging (similar to a Carolina rig). around here we use leeches or nightcrawlers in the summer and shiner minnows in the winter.

Nice! Thanks for the secret! Lol. Gotta be up in 4 hours for breakfast but I'm too jacked to sleep man. I'm so excited to be on the first real fishing trip of the year.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning, Fluffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.