Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

upschuck

Did you ever ride in car with a cheap friend* who when it's 80 degrees out they just put their window down and absolutely refuse to use their fully functional A/C?
My brother still special orders his cars without power windows, and locks, because of the things that could go wrong.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2074_640_53.jpg

@sailfish has a cat?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
My car was in a wreck and when I picked it up from the shop I asked them if they checked the mechanical. They said, oh yeah, Of course.

A couple of days later a friend was driving behind me and saw a wheel was wobbling. It took the force of the impact on the right rear side and all they did was pop a new tire on there.

As I was driving it back to the shop the transmission went out.

I called the insurance company to complain and all they would say was it fixed? After I took it back 3 or 4 times but they didn't care about it being fixed right the first time.

One of the authorized repair shop scams where you only have a few you can go to and there are kickbacks involved. I changed insurance companies (from Allstate).
Well the shop said it's 100% guarantee on the work so my wife is calling today and will be fixed by the weekend

oldngray

nowhere special
Did you know that the button on the arm rest was to roll the window up?

Have you ever replaced one of those motors? A real pain in the butt.

He might have something warped in there from the impact and the shop tried to cheap out on the repair.

When you point out it isn't fixed they will try to weasel out of it and say it wasn't in the estimate.

Not my problem.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Did you ever ride in car with a cheap friend* who when it's 80 degrees out they just put their window down and absolutely refuse to use their fully functional A/C?
No, but I rode in a car with someone with the AC on, sweating, until I found out she didn't know you could adjust the actual temperature. I laughed my ass off when she told me she was wondering why her AC never really got cold. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
No, but I rode in a car with someone with the AC on, sweating, until I found out she didn't know you could adjust the actual temperature. I laughed my ass off when she told me she was wondering why her AC never really got cold. Lol.

How about when you are the one driving on a long trip and crack your window so the fresh air will keep you awake and your passenger freaks out about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.