Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was riding so high on Missouri that year dude. I talked so much :censored2:. Only to be let down. That was my big thing that year "this is our year. Final four bound". Yeah, I ate my words for about 2 years.

Mizzou has the curse of the bullet.
I bought tickets to the regional championships in St. Louis that year. Thinking i would get to cheer Missouri on to a final four.

Yeah not so much.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
A buddy of mine went to Mexico high school. Town of what maybe 15,000? They had 4 kids play division basketball. He was the only one that didn't and he was an NAIA all American. On top of all of that talent Tyron Lue moved after their freshman year.

And I bet not a single one of them went to Mizzou. That chaps my ass so much. Cannot recruit in state. But we got Cullen Van Leer though. Best :censored2:in shooting guard in all the land. GTFO

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Seriously I know we've sucked since moving to the SEC but ask @burrheadd we used to be pretty damn good from 1980-2005 or so.

Is Norm still alive get him back out there

I couldn't stand that Ol bastard

Loudest I've ever heard the fieldhouse was against Missouri when the kid that wore the band-aid on his cheek was there That old building was rocking that nite

Status
Not open for further replies.