Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Holy :censored2: boys. Called the dude that works on my truck about my battery, it wasn't one he put in, went to the place that fixed it after my deer incident, they didn't put one in. So I have a brand new, messed up battery and have no idea where it came from. Did I get hammered and buy a battery? Wtf lol

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Holy :censored2: boys. Called the dude that works on my truck about my battery, it wasn't one he put in, went to the place that fixed it after my deer incident, they didn't put one in. So I have a brand new, messed up battery and have no idea where it came from. Did I get hammered and buy a battery? Wtf lol

It sounds like something I would do. Get piss hammered and buy a truck battery. My gawd lol. I'm not complaining, I'm just hysterically laughing at this situation. I need a TV show. "I'm bullet and this is my life"

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It sounds like something I would do. Get piss hammered and buy a truck battery. My gawd lol. I'm not complaining, I'm just hysterically laughing at this situation. I need a TV show. "I'm bullet and this is my life"
have to be pretty messed up not knowing you paid for a battery

Status
Not open for further replies.