Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to the new neighbor. The inside of that house is worse than he thought and he is pretty much gutting it. He said the squatters did come back once complaining he didn't give them enough time but they screwed around until the last minute. Too bad.
We had a house like that a few blocks away. They thought they got a good deal. They ended up putting up a new house.

oldngray

nowhere special
We had a house like that a few blocks away. They thought they got a good deal. They ended up putting up a new house.

Structurally this house is OK but bad smells soaked into walls and baseboards. You can never get rid it them so replace them. They even had freaking bedbugs! No house anywhere near here has them. No roaches at least since none of them in the neighborhood here either. He fumigated it once already and will be anal about getting rid of them because he hates them too.

It will take him longer to remodel than he hoped though. He special ordered some new kitchen cabinets and they won't be ready for 3 weeks. He has plenty of other work to do in the meantime.

I kind of thought the interior would be really bad with as long as the squatters lived there.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Aww yeah, baby. Got my pipes and shxt ordered. Hopefully there's no fitment issues and it looks as good as I'm picturing it.

scr.png

Structurally this house is OK but bad smells soaked into walls and baseboards. You can never get rid it them so replace them. They even had freaking bedbugs! No house anywhere near here has them. No roaches at least since none of them in the neighborhood here either. He fumigated it once already and will be anal about getting rid of them because he hates them too.

It will take him longer to remodel than he hoped though. He special ordered some new kitchen cabinets and they won't be ready for 3 weeks. He has plenty of other work to do in the meantime.

I kind of thought the interior would be really bad with as long as the squatters lived there.
Who know what they flushed down the toilet. And I'm sure the furnace filter was changed in 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.