Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If trump was what these libitards says , he wouldah dropped may palm on theses rallies today , but he let them have their rights to gather & protest !!!
Ladies ,,,,,,, try that in Iran !!

Knothead

Yep.
Hey, does anyone have any suggestions on what a good glass to drink an IPA out of is? I've been pouring it into a wine glass lately, and have been surprised at how much it enhances the flavor and aroma, but was wondering if there was something even better. Thanks in advance.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hey, does anyone have any suggestions on what a good glass to drink an IPA out of is? I've been pouring it into a wine glass lately, and have been surprised at how much it enhances the flavor and aroma, but was wondering if there was something even better. Thanks in advance.
IMG_0793.JPG

Something in this range is what works best for me.

Edit: the one on the left is an IPA glass.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What are those? Do they differ much from a wine glass? I was really surprised at the difference a wine glass made.
The one on the left is an IPA glass. The one on the right is pretty much a wine glass. You can get these at Kohls, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond. Or just smuggle one out in the wife's purse next time you hit your favorite taproom!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The one on the left is an IPA glass. The one on the right is pretty much a wine glass. You can get these at Kohls, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond. Or just smuggle one out in the wife's purse next time you hit your favorite taproom!
None at Home Depot or
Bass Pro Shops where real men shop ??

Status
Not open for further replies.