Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I've only posted here a few times, but there is something that I absolutely must share with you. It was VERY scary for me and my whole family. I am hoping that by telling all of you this, maybe we can all prevent it from happening to anyone else!!!

We recently bought a new house, and part of the agreement was that the previous owners would put on a new roof. Well, they did, and we moved in and for a few months everything was great. We got the locks changed, fixed some windows and upgraded the security system.

But, slowly we started noticing that something wasn't quite right. At night we would hear odd sounds outside and in the attic. We would smell strange smells and find trash in our yard. We worried that we had raccoons or rats, but we could never find anything.

Until, one night I went outside to check on a sound, and there COMING OUT OF MY ROOF was a Mexican man!! He had placed a ladder on the wall, and was coming out of a "trap-door" in the roof. It was cut into the plywood under the new roof shingles! I screamed and he jumped down and ran away. Naturally, I called the police and got my family out of the house. The police came quickly, and investigated the "trap-door" and the attic. And I was horrified to discover that MEXICANS HAD BEEN LIVING IN MY ATTIC! The roofers must have been "in on it" and they had built a "trap-door" into my roof without me knowing it! And then they must have told people how to get in! Can you understand how scared I was?

But, my fear was nothing compared to the outrage when I talked to the police. You will never guess what the police officer told me! He said that they were starting to see this "roof-sneaking" (that is what he called it) a lot! And not only in Southern California, but all across the country! Evidently when people (usually immigrants) do work on your house, they are starting to build cubby-holes and secret entrances so that they can have people live there who are illegal immigrants!

Here is what really made me mad though! You might wonder why you haven't heard about this. Well, the police officer said that his superiors and the white shirts in City hall were trying to keep this quite because they were worried about the "negative effects on illegal aliens." Can you believe it? This is political-correctness gone to the extreme! How long until someone gets hurt? It is my house and my country and people are taking it over, but we are not allowed to talk about it? Outrageous!

So, please, please let people know about this...e-mail anyone (especially the elderly) who might be having ANY work done on their home. Let your newspapers know! We truly must have gone crazy in this country when we let this happen because we are worried about hurting criminals feelings! Let's stop this now!

Tony Odell
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TLDR.

oldngray

nowhere special
Nobody noticed the racoons because the church was empty most of the time, but when they started a daycare and were there every day they heard the racoons.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Wo
I've only posted here a few times, but there is something that I absolutely must share with you. It was VERY scary for me and my whole family. I am hoping that by telling all of you this, maybe we can all prevent it from happening to anyone else!!!

We recently bought a new house, and part of the agreement was that the previous owners would put on a new roof. Well, they did, and we moved in and for a few months everything was great. We got the locks changed, fixed some windows and upgraded the security system.

But, slowly we started noticing that something wasn't quite right. At night we would hear odd sounds outside and in the attic. We would smell strange smells and find trash in our yard. We worried that we had raccoons or rats, but we could never find anything.

Until, one night I went outside to check on a sound, and there COMING OUT OF MY ROOF was a Mexican man!! He had placed a ladder on the wall, and was coming out of a "trap-door" in the roof. It was cut into the plywood under the new roof shingles! I screamed and he jumped down and ran away. Naturally, I called the police and got my family out of the house. The police came quickly, and investigated the "trap-door" and the attic. And I was horrified to discover that MEXICANS HAD BEEN LIVING IN MY ATTIC! The roofers must have been "in on it" and they had built a "trap-door" into my roof without me knowing it! And then they must have told people how to get in! Can you understand how scared I was?

But, my fear was nothing compared to the outrage when I talked to the police. You will never guess what the police officer told me! He said that they were starting to see this "roof-sneaking" (that is what he called it) a lot! And not only in Southern California, but all across the country! Evidently when people (usually immigrants) do work on your house, they are starting to build cubby-holes and secret entrances so that they can have people live there who are illegal immigrants!

Here is what really made me mad though! You might wonder why you haven't heard about this. Well, the police officer said that his superiors and the white shirts in City hall were trying to keep this quite because they were worried about the "negative effects on illegal aliens." Can you believe it? This is political-correctness gone to the extreme! How long until someone gets hurt? It is my house and my country and people are taking it over, but we are not allowed to talk about it? Outrageous!

So, please, please let people know about this...e-mail anyone (especially the elderly) who might be having ANY work done on their home. Let your newspapers know! We truly must have gone crazy in this country when we let this happen because we are worried about hurting criminals feelings! Let's stop this now!

Tony Odell
Wow. Must be true if it's on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.