Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Umm...I'm pleading the fifth.
IMG_2910.GIF

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No more sex.......I call bull:censored2:!!!
It was a tough decision but I decided I've had my run of fun and I enjoy my single lifestyle waaaaaay too much so it's time to cash in and walk away before something happens and I get caught in someone's baby trap (or get their herps or some :censored2:). Not to mention all the drama and hassles being eliminated has been priceless.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm wondering how much of it is fake though. I'm sure the first few were real and then the rest are put on. They're still hilarious lol. The one where he breaks the TV is my favorite lol
That crap would have been nipped in the bud immediately in my house. My girls will tell you that I don't play like that. We can joke around all day, but there is a line they know not to cross. That 22 year old is WAY over that line, and probably has been for years.

KOG72

I’m full of it
It was a tough decision but I decided I've had my run of fun and I enjoy my single lifestyle waaaaaay too much so it's time to cash in and walk away before something happens and I get caught in someone's baby trap (or get their herps or some :censored2:). Not to mention all the drama and hassles being eliminated has been priceless.
I bet you have a lot of lotion in the house

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_0059.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.