Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
43597-close-call_o.gif

rod

Retired 23 years

By the time it gets to that stage it don't hurt anymore---been there - done that. Chances are you are left with a "numb" toe or finger. I caught the tip of a finger on my left hand in a chop saw 3 or 4 years ago (I know- stupid move) and now I have NO feeling in it at all and the fingernail grows at about 1 tenth the speed of the other fingernails.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
By the time it gets to that stage it don't hurt anymore---been there - done that. Chances are you are left with a "numb" toe or finger. I caught the tip of a finger on my left hand in a chop saw 3 or 4 years ago (I know- stupid move) and now I have NO feeling in it at all and the fingernail grows at about 1 tenth the speed of the other fingernails.
That'll teach you to put your finger in a chopsaw.

Reformat 101.

I got one of those calls a month or so back. I let the guy go through his spiel until he asked me to start my computer and what version of Windows I was using.

Little did he know.;)
I told her not to open emails . My oldest was over her house when it happened. It opened up her emails and the hacker was scrolling through them. Thankfully my daughter unplugged the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.