Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Helpful tip.

Newbies get the garbage routes.

Tell her @sailfish
I don't know. The route I started on sucked but it may have just seemed so much because I was new. That route has changed so much since then though, especially since ORION, it sucks so bad now they can't even train anyone on it. LOL! The only ones who can run it are me, the bid guy, and one other guy. And that's only because we already knew it and know what needs done on it. Hope they enjoy the 70% trace!

Bonbon

Well behaved women rarely make history
I don't know. The route I started on sucked but it may have just seemed so much because I was new. That route has changed so much since then though, especially since ORION, it sucks so bad now they can't even train anyone on it. LOL! The only ones who can run it are me, the bid guy, and one other guy. And that's only because we already knew it and know what needs done on it. Hope they enjoy the 70% trace!
Ok so I know this is a total newbie question but do you know if Orion is used for Eam's? I've never heard talk of it at work.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ok so I know this is a total newbie question but do you know if Orion is used for Eam's? I've never heard talk of it at work.
We don't have EAM drivers here, they just go out on the routes. But yes, it tries to factor it in. Sometimes it's sensible enough that you can run it the way it says and still make the early, but other times there's just no way and you gotta break for it or plan around it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.