Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather the company just say look we get it guys/gals yes it's about our investors and they have invested into our company and ultimately at the end of the day every decision we make, maybe not directly all the time, but most of the decisions we make are always with our investors in mind! Thank goodness for the Union!

See, that's why I think we really do have UPS by the balls! Just being out nationwide for one week on strike would seriously concern there investors and cause a some disruption in the economy not massive but the public would be upset.

And :censored2: what the public thinks, they'll be ok without there Amazon for a little bit. It wouldn't be about them anyway it's something that we would have to do for ourselves!
Just go collect paycheck and forget the rest of the crap.

Future

Victory Ride
That pleases me.

I just got an erection.
Calls the sup...tells him he won't be out late enough 2 do one of his late pick ups .....they dispatch said pick up 2 my route which the cover driver was on .....cover driver comes back 2 building ....driver is in the building still taking his lunch..that he never took on road

Status
Not open for further replies.