Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it isn’t watery puke with pieces of carrots and potatoes like u like.
aQkFoR21LgJ8c.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Honest to god story. Got a call today about a stop sign that got ran over. Pulled up to it. Looked at it for 15 minutes with our lights on. I pulled the post with the pulled and looked at it for another 10 minutes. Then put a barricade with a stop sign on it and said “meh. It’ll be here tomorrow” and left

rod

Retired 23 years
just minding my own business reading the latest garbage on BC when all of a sudden an ad for some lawn service pops up. What is that all about? I hope @cheryl ' s latest upgrade to BC didn't include pop-up ads.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Honest to god story. Got a call today about a stop sign that got ran over. Pulled up to it. Looked at it for 15 minutes with our lights on. I pulled the post with the pulled and looked at it for another 10 minutes. Then put a barricade with a stop sign on it and said “meh. It’ll be here tomorrow” and left
Sounds about right. Except there shoulda been 4 of you standing looking at it with cones out blocking traffic

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
just minding my own business reading the latest garbage on BC when all of a sudden an ad for some lawn service pops up. What is that all about? I hope @cheryl ' s latest upgrade to BC didn't include pop-up ads.

Goddammit rod. You’re looking at dirty sites again and we all know it was a “”lawn service”” ad

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Not from here. Ads are not set up to display to members. Try clearing your browser cache. You may have some malware or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.