Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I suggest doing some research and get a little more comfortable with the smoker before laying down over $100 on brisket.

They’re dirt cheap right meow. My buddy bought one for like $30. Granted it wasn’t a giant one but still not bad for a brisket.

Also the guy at the meat market said he would cut me a deal one as long as I brought him some of it lol

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I suggest doing some research and get a little more comfortable with the smoker before laying down over $100 on brisket.

And a guy I work with has a son that works for Tyson. I guess the employees get first dibs at all the over pack stuff. He told me to give him a list and he would have his son get me some stuff. Said they sell their ribs for dirt cheap and they’re good. Told him I’d take some whole chickens and ribs. So we will see. Hopefully he can get em

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
They’re dirt cheap right meow. My buddy bought one for like $30. Granted it wasn’t a giant one but still not bad for a brisket.

Also the guy at the meat market said he would cut me a deal one as long as I brought him some of it lol
Bought one last summer it was like $130 if I remember correctly. And it did not turn out well. Lol.

Is this a trick question?
IMG_20180515_222634011.jpg

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Never heard that. Thanks for the info. Sounds like a plan one of these weeks I’m on vacation thinking of something new to smoke.

Try it. I’m thinking about doing it. I’m not sure if you’re supposed to smoke like a regular brisket or if it’s different. But this dude swore up and down by it. I might try to dig up some more info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.