Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I sold Buddy Poppies out front of Walmart for 2 hours today for the VFW. I actually had some low life skank open up the gizmo out front where people toss their cigarettes and flii her purse with used cigarette butts. Friken Walmartians

Did you get her digits

Lmao

rod

Retired 23 years
Also had a young guy walk into Walmart with a Glock sticking out of his pants pocket today. Kind of strange considering Mn. don't have open carry laws. He said he was shipping out next week, donated 5 bucks for a Buddy Poppy and went about his business. He wasn't law enforcement and the gun wasn't holstered so who knows? I kind of expected the cops to show up but nothing happened. As far as I'm concerned any law abiding citizen should be able to open carry.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
90CCDB1F-E357-459B-BD7E-184258E1F636.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Also had a young guy walk into Walmart with a Glock sticking out of his pants pocket today. Kind of strange considering Mn. don't have open carry laws. He said he was shipping out next week, donated 5 bucks for a Buddy Poppy and went about his business. He wasn't law enforcement and the gun wasn't holstered so who knows? I kind of expected the cops to show up but nothing happened. As far as I'm concerned any law abiding citizen should be able to open carry.

How do you know who’s law abiding and who’s not

Status
Not open for further replies.