Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Trying to unwind, that Waldos special ale is one of a kind and I could use one.
It is so good and cheap. It’s cheaper than a 6 er of bud light at the gas station! It’s 11.3 % and only cost $11 !! It’s the Best Buy in craft beer. Almost all good craft beer comes in a 4 pack now and is over $11. This comes in a 6 pack Lmfao. So damn good. I’m wishing I woulda bought more.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
It is so good and cheap. It’s cheaper than a 6 er of bud light at the gas station! It’s 11.3 % and only cost $11 !! It’s the Best Buy in craft beer. Almost all good craft beer comes in a 4 pack now and is over $11. This comes in a 6 pack Lmfao. So damn good. I’m wishing I woulda bought more.
There's tomorrow

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wow I remember when this thread would be full of drunkin rambling on a Friday night
Things have changed. @Future took the day off and passed out looking at old pictures around 3 pm. @Gumby saw someone posted in the other thread so won’t be posting till noon tomorrow. @Big Arrow Down...D is at a bocce tournament with Tony Cigars @joeboodog is our enjoying his life with his wife at a local establishment. @Turdferguson was gaged and bound and is being held in an underground prison by an angry customer he upset at the counter today.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
There's tomorrow
Nah. I got new beers already planned for tomorrow. Lol. Here is one of them.
76A73BCA-B46D-438B-94ED-73EA9283AB21.jpeg

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
Things have changed. @Future took the day off and passed out looking at old pictures around 3 pm. @Gumby saw someone posted in the other thread so won’t be posting till noon tomorrow. @Big Arrow Down...D is at a bocce tournament with Tony Cigars @joeboodog is our enjoying his life with his wife at a local establishment. @Turdferguson was gaged and bound and is being held in an underground prison by an angry customer he upset at the counter today.
So I guess its us then

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

LMFAO!!!

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.