Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
One of My worst poop story was this: one time I had the stomach flu. didn’t at for a couple days. Finally thought I was over it. Went to Hardee’s to grab something to eat because I was craving a fresco burger. So I get my food and find a parking lot at in. Enjoying my burger get ready to leave. Before I got out of the parking lot all hell broke loose. I :censored2: all over myself. It was a bad bad bad deal.

Not surprised. Last time I ate was in 2007. Right across from the WVU football stadium. Got their new item (at that time, I believe). Something like the Bacon Swiss Mushroom Burger off the late late night menu. I ate that monster inside. And before I stumbled to door. It was working it's way outta me. Threw up curbside. Sales went down 10% that night.
On the bright side, I think it sobered me up and I went on to drink some. Cuz, I'm a warrior.

SolidWoodPanel

I'd've told him "I was :censored2:ting. Mind your own :censored2: business."
Last time I really told someone to mind their own friend#$%ing business and meant was 7th grade. Female teacher intercepted some notes my 8th grade woman left. Teacher was in pure shock by words and manner. I'd say in retrospect, I gave a lot of those children their first dose of real life soap opera shiiiiit

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Not surprised. Last time I ate was in 2007. Right across from the WVU football stadium. Got their new item (at that time, I believe). Something like the Bacon Swiss Mushroom Burger off the late late night menu. I ate that monster inside. And before I stumbled to door. It was working it's way outta me. Threw up curbside. Sales went down 10% that night.
On the bright side, I think it sobered me up and I went on to drink some. Cuz, I'm a warrior.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

SolidWoodPanel

Poop stories seem to be hitting tonight. I know, i think, most have you have heard of the upper decker. But, (this is more heinous, and maybe rarely replicated), have you heard of, or done the marshmallow bomb stacker (due to racial insensivities this was our name for it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.