Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

km3

I'm double shifting tonight. I wanted to come in to the shift I'm helping and call in to my shift. Forgot to ask my steward how to do that...or how much trouble I'd be in if I did.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
18A4C755-A2DD-4849-93F1-9A6622C55BEB.jpeg

Mountains are blue!!!

km3

Seriously though...Can you imagine how pissed off my supervisor would be if I came in to double shift, then called in for my regular shift while I was still in the building?

I gotta do that sometime. Sounds like fun.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have one thing and one thing only to say.

Coors Light is America. Eagles soar and panties drop every time a coors light is opened. An angel gets their wings at the sound of a coors light top popping. George Washington gives Britain another stunner after every sip of cold goodness named coors light.

If you don’t like coors light, you’re a member of ISIS.

Knothead

Yep.
Hey have any of you tried and or been successful at quitting smoking with Chantix? I'm an 18+ year smoker and am getting tired of it. I have tried every other method unsuccessfully. I'm ready to try pharmaceuticals I think. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Future

Victory Ride
Hey have any of you tried and or been successful at quitting smoking with Chantix? I'm an 18+ year smoker and am getting tired of it. I have tried every other method unsuccessfully. I'm ready to try pharmaceuticals I think. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Side effects ...depending on the person can be bad ....knew a guy that quit using it ....went back less then a year

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Guy I work with used t. Said it worked wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.