Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
macho-man-randy-savage-o.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hey fluff heads, yesterday was the first day in three years that we didn't have to change a diaper! Potty training is finally working (at least for my kids). Now all I want to know is why didn't anyone warn me how disgusting it is to be emptying those plastic training potties after a little deuce?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Hey fluff heads, yesterday was the first day in three years that we didn't have to change a diaper! Potty training is finally working (at least for my kids). Now all I want to know is why didn't anyone warn me how disgusting it is to be emptying those plastic training potties after a little deuce?
Gotta leave some surprises to be discovered. I still don't eat grapes after some of Joeboopup's diapers.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Gotta leave some surprises to be discovered. I still don't eat grapes after some of Joeboopup's diapers.
So funny. My daughter made me have flashbacks to my bar tending days yesterday. Finding a drunken mess in the bathroom after you cleaned everything else and want to go home. Lol.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So funny. My daughter made me have flashbacks to my bar tending days yesterday. Finding a drunken mess in the bathroom after you cleaned everything else and want to go home. Lol.
It always seemed like I got the creepers...the poops that creep up the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.