Status
Not open for further replies.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
a-brony-tale__140411200505.jpg

@turdferguson?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
@Operational needs ....I have a chick question. I've been going to the same woman to get my haircut for years. She quit her job at the salon recently....but is still doing work on the side. So, now shes coming to my house next week to give me a haircut. Now, of course I always tip when i go to the salon.....but now, she's actually charging me a bit of a higher price for a home cut. Do I still
have to tip the same amount that I would if it were the salon...considering she is pocketing the full amount? Money is tight this month or I wouldn't care....

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
@Operational needs ....I have a chick question. I've been going to the same woman to get my haircut for years. She quit her job at the salon recently....but is still doing work on the side. So, now shes coming to my house next week to give me a haircut. Now, of course I always tip when i go to the salon.....but now, she's actually charging me a bit of a higher price for a home cut. Do I still
have to tip the same amount that I would if it were the salon...considering she is pocketing the full amount? Money is tight this month or I wouldn't care....
No tip necessary, I'm a tip expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.