Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

Glad you're back...
cantfindyourknife.gif

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Delightful.....lol
The most delightful part was a mistake on my part.

The first occurrence was on the interstate during a down pour. So I got off and went to closed bank. Parked under the drive through backwards so the drivers side was away from the building and I could get out and so could num 1 was the vomiter and she was behind me.

What I failed to realize was that I parked the passenger side too close to the building so when the chain reaction started, no one on that side could open their doors enough to get out and barely enough to vomit so they hit half in half out.

The kids in the far back bailed out the hatch and caught me by suprise and I nearly got puked on. Which made me get sick.

So vomit filled car two half naked kids and a bank parking lot decimated

Good times

The first occurrence was on the interstate during a down pour. So I got off and went to closed bank. Parked under the drive through backwards so the drivers side was away from the building and I could get out and so could num 1 was the vomiter and she was behind me.

What I failed to realize was that I parked the passenger side too close to the building so when the chain reaction started, no one on that side could open their doors enough to get out and barely enough to vomit so they hit half in half out.

The kids in the far back bailed out the hatch and caught me by suprise and I nearly got puked on. Which made me get sick.

Good times
Almost feel too bad to pick on you.

No,not really.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Good times
Eeeeeek......hope you were able to get the smell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.