dog-best-friends-snuggle-on-the-beach-cute.jpg
SHARK!!!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@cheryl . BC is really running slow.
Any better?
@cheryl I wasn't trying to be smart.
It was running very slow earlier. Seems to be fine now. Many had problems posting earlier today.

Just trying to let you know.
I believe you. Ran a scan after reading your post and the page loads were way too slow. There was nothing particular that stood out as the problem but I shut down tynt which is a click and copy tracker that is not necessary for the forum to run and that seemed to speed things up a bit. Still not sure that was/is the problem so I'm keeping my eye on it.

upschuck

Any better?

I believe you. Ran a scan after reading your post and the page loads were way too slow. There was nothing particular that stood out as the problem but I shut down tynt which is a click and copy tracker that is not necessary for the forum to run and that seemed to speed things up a bit. Still not sure that was/is the problem so I'm keeping my eye on it.
When I go to a new page in a thread, mine says "Not Responding" for a sec or two, then displays the page.

Any better?

I'm on here way too much. I just noticed bit was slow..many Op had double posts. The words kept hanging in the reply box when you hit post reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.