Not open for further replies.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Why?
Obviously you can't close the deal.
cherry_pit_trans.png

upschuck

Really,what do you want?
I want the world full of love and peace. I want good food for everyone on this green planet we call earth. I want everyone to be a good, honest person who people can depend on. I want my wife, the love of my life. I want everyone to be happy. I want no tragedy. I want nobody hurting or in pain. I want diseases everyone to be gone from this earth. Etc, etc, etc.....

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I want the world full of love and peace. I want good food for everyone on this green planet we call earth. I want everyone to be a good, honest person who people can depend on. I want my wife, the love of my life. I want everyone to be happy. I want no tragedy. I want nobody hurting or in pain. I want diseases everyone to be gone from this earth. Etc, etc, etc.....
I see the word I being used constantly stop being selfish...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

How long have you been married?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
xXHym.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.