oldngray

nowhere special
Like Caitlyn?
funny_picdump_1033_640_39.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No way. I workout my legs pretty good. I just don't think shorts look good on me. The uniform with long pleated pants just looks sharper.

I stopped caring long time go about how my stupid shorts look on me, especially when I realized that wearing them lowered the temp at least 10 degrees.

FYI, a lot of women love a pair of sexy legs on a man, myself included. If you aren't showing them, they can't see them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok so I grab the stuff head around back.(was going to ask if I could walk it through since I had 2 packages and the building was maybe 30ft wide but already knew the answer by the guys reaction) No one there. But a sign that says ring bell for service. Ring it. Same guy from out front walks out and says yes can I help you

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Guy starts yelling at me when I walk in. No no no everything goes around back. Can't you read. The sign on the door says so(the sign said sales and service around back) I said ok well I have one next door that said leave it here too. Yeah it goes out back no one is allowed in the office
I would have told him to toss my f__in' salad, m__erf__er.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I stopped caring long time go about how my stupid shorts look on me, especially when I realized that wearing them lowered the temp at least 10 degrees.

FYI, a lot of women love a pair of sexy legs on a man, myself included. If you aren't showing them, they can't see them.
Maybe so. But I'm working. Arms and chest is all I need to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.