Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Behind the license plate would really messed her up.

'52 Cadillac:

378123-1333675055-98bb9bcf917740923a795bea5319ad12.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Did you get that pool figured out?
I believe so. one of my sons friends used to clean pools when he was a lifeguard. he said the only thing we are missing were the test strips. Leslie pools wanted us to bring a bottle up there to them every time to analyze it. Not! having said that, I didn't write down the name of those strips. do you remember it off the top of your head?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Hate to admit it but every vehicle I have owned, the fill neck was on the left side until I got the Outback. The fill neck is on the right. Now whenever I get gas I have to think where to pull up.
They usually put arrows on the face of the fuel gauge these days to remind you. Edit:I see Frigid beat me to this fun fact.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I believe so. one of my sons friends used to clean pools when he was a lifeguard. he said the only thing we are missing were the test strips. Leslie pools wanted us to bring a bottle up there to them every time to analyze it. Not! having said that, I didn't write down the name of those strips. do you remember it off the top of your head?
Pool party at Tex's house!!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Different companies make them, but they all do basically the same thing. The last container my wife bought are Aqua Chem 6-way test strips.

Status
Not open for further replies.