Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
On days like today I prefer when it gets hotter later in the day. At least the humidity is lower then so some sweat can evaporate instead of just sticking to you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do any of you deliver tickets for any NFL teams? Delivering season tickets sucks! Good thing this year though, not signature required. Drop and go. Wahoo!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was doing some yardwork and got soaked from sweat. Inside a/c for rest of day.
I broke down and wore a sweatband around my head today....first time ever. I probably looked ridiculous but it helped keep the sweat outta my eyes. I literally took it off and wrung it out like it was soaked in "water" 4 or 5 times this morning.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I broke down and wore a sweatband around my head today....first time ever. I probably looked ridiculous but it helped keep the sweat outta my eyes. I literally took it off and wrung it out like it was soaked in "water" 4 or 5 times this morning.
It always cracks me up how people are worried how they look when there is extreme weather. Staying warm or cool is more important than looking like a goofball.

Status
Not open for further replies.