Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The Pats build a team of above average players, with a super star or two. They don't go out and sign last years top WR or RB. They take guys who are pretty good, and will bust their butt for you. Mediocre, no. But with the exception of Gronk, they aren't the show offy guys who go around proclaiming their greatness. People can hate the Pats all they want. But you have to respect how the team handles themselves.
Kind of what you've seen the cards do in baseball over the last decade. They will have a roll players hit 300 then sign a large contract with someone else and do nothing.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Pats build a team of above average players, with a super star or two. They don't go out and sign last years top WR or RB. They take guys who are pretty good, and will bust their butt for you. Mediocre, no. But with the exception of Gronk, they aren't the show offy guys who go around proclaiming their greatness. People can hate the Pats all they want. But you have to respect how the team handles themselves.

Gronk is a freak of nature.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Gronk is a freak of nature.
His brother plays for my brother's school (or at least used to). He came into a liquor store that his buddy was working in and bought 2000 in booze, handed the guy 2100 bucks and said to keep the change. Said he was about the nicest dude you could meet. Though I think the 100 dollar tip helped.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I just hate him because I'm a dolphin fan...
A dolphins fan?
leaving_large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.