Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
The only time I had to stay in a hospital was after a cat bite. I needed IV antibiotics because of how bad and quickly the infection was spreading in my hand.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The only time I had to stay in a hospital was after a cat bite. I needed IV antibiotics because of how bad and quickly the infection was spreading in my hand.

Fortunately, I didn't have to go to the hospital. That was next if the shot he FINALLY gave me,
hadn't worked. The infection was moving up my arm.

oldngray

nowhere special
More than 380 people in 26 U.S. states have been diagnosed with a stomach illness tied to Mexican cilantro contaminated by human waste, two federal agencies said Tuesday.

...Good thing I don't like cilantro.

.. and blame @turdferguson

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yup...i got a cat bite on my ankle years ago....got an infection and cellulitis...my whole foot swelled up.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yup...i got a cat bite on my ankle years ago....got an infection and cellulitis...my whole foot swelled up.

Within a couple of hours after the bite my hand was swollen to twice size and infection was already moving up my arm. The only way to stop it is IV antibiotics. Pills don't work fast enough.

Screenshot_2015-08-05-09-55-44.png
@cosmo1 Monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.