Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
When I hang with my mother in law she laughs her ass off at the stuff I do. It's all shock value. The hot girl pics can't be don't with the motherinlaw and wife and kids. Give me a couple days.

I got a good pic of a girl wearing the shortest daisy duke cut off jeans ever.......don't think id be allowed to post it here.......

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
And another one giving too much personal information.

Hi everyone,

My name is Steven Whitaker. I'm a driver out of Tualatin, Or and have been with UPS for 27 long years. Overall, I'm very grateful for this job as it pays well and has great benefits, but like probably all of us, there have been chunks of time in our careers where we were slightly less than happy with our jobs. :) About 10 years ago, when I was pretty unhappy with the constant overloads and being reminded of over allowed hours on a daily basis, I was inspired to write a song. I originally had this idea based off of the Married with children character Al Bundy, but because I was hating my job so much at the time, it became a blend of Al Bundy and my life. I finally recorded it with my first complete album that I just finished and wanted to share it with other UPS'ers because I think many of you will relate and maybe get a laugh out of it.
The song is titled, "Livin' the dream" and you can listen to it here:

http://stevenwhitaker.rocks/lyrics/s/livin_the_dream

I hope you like it!!

cheers,
Steve

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
macho-man-entrance-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.