Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyena

Bunch of BS they know dam well that was a catch, big fix no doubt lol.
200.gif
Ball hit the ground, receiver didn't have complete control of the ball and if that wasn't enough for you go Green Bay !!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ball hit the ground, receiver didn't have complete control of the ball and if that wasn't enough for you go Green Bay !!!
Lmao he made a football move no doubt.

It's kind of frustrating really. By making more rules to hopefully define things better all the NFL does is create more room for interpretation

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ball can hit ground if receiver has control of ball which he did until the end of play and even then if ball bobbles and don't hit ground and stays in receivers hands its a catch, simple football rule, not hard to understand but their rule is total bogus and everyone knew and still knows it lol.

hyena

Ball can hit ground if receiver has control of ball which he did until the end of play and even then if ball bobbles and don't hit ground and stays in receivers hands its a catch, simple football rule, not hard to understand but their rule is total bogus and everyone knew and still knows it lol.
Just bustin your balls bro I don't give a crap about green bay lmao

hyena

Lmao he made a football move no doubt.

It's kind of frustrating really. By making more rules to hopefully define things better all the NFL does is create more room for interpretation
Dude I don't know :censored2: about football I'm a dirty hippie lmao ... Carry on fluffers

Status
Not open for further replies.