Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the difference in time between original post, and my edited post. Happened twice so I guess that is the way it is. I will check into it later.
No problems here.

mathias-kiwanuka-matthew-stafford-nfl-new-york-giants-detroit-lions-415x250.jpg

upschuck

The only thing worse than being a Lions fan is being a Browns fan. At least a Lions fan can root for the Red Wings, Pistons, and Tigers who have won championships in my lifetime.
Although it seems like they are all on the decline, hope things get changed for the better soon.

oldngray

nowhere special
Gotta roll. Was planning on going to the Teamster Credit Union this morning but found out last night they are closed on Saturdays. You would think our union would mandate that it be open at least til noon on Saturdays. Must be Mr. Hoffa's fault.

You didn't expect the union to do anything convenient for its dues paying members did you?

oldngray

nowhere special
I really hate nursing homes. People basically go there to wither away until they die. Almost every one I have been in does as little as possible to take care of people. You might consider taking your mom a warm blanket because it is usually freezing with the thin ones they provide there.

Status
Not open for further replies.