Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

Wut?
You need banned. Like @hyena
EEzwIZ2.gif

Nice work your a good dad. Always fun to find a car salesman to kick around huh? :cheers:
He tried to up sell me and I lost it. I told him before we started we need a car with a reasonable payment. My daughter is only working part time . she is searching for a teacher job.

My wife really thought I was gonna punch him when he brought out the price sheet ,with about 7k of extras tacked on.

Lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He tried to up sell me and I lost it. I told him before we started we need a car with a reasonable payment. My daughter is only working part time . she is searching for a teacher job.

My wife really thought bi was gonna punch him when he brought out the price sheet ,with about 7k of extras tacked on.

Lol

Meanie. The man is just trying to make a living. Lol.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

My wife really thought bi was gonna punch him when he brought out the price sheet ,with about 7k of extras tacked on.

Lol
Good job! I hate car salesmen.
Hopefully your daughter watched and learned the art of the deal... good life lesson for herl!! :cool:

Good job! I hate car salesmen.
Hopefully your daughter watched and learned the art of the deal... good life lesson for herl!! :cool:
She said I'm never buying a car without you.
Her last car I went down and bought it myself.

She had no clue what kind of BS you have to go through. She did give me a big hug and a kiss and said I did I good job

Guess that counts for something.?

Status
Not open for further replies.