Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
80uUrZG.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Can one of you guys help me understand this from a male perspective, because my daughter and I couldn't figure it out. All we could do was laugh and shake our heads. About two weeks ago, this guy put up a new fence. Yesterday, he was cutting down this tree with a hand saw. Call me crazy, but wouldn't it have made more sense to cut down the tree BEFORE putting up the new fence?
image.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Can one of you guys help me understand this from a male perspective, because my daughter and I couldn't figure it out. All we could do was laugh and shake our heads. About two weeks ago, this guy put up a new fence. Yesterday, he was cutting down this tree with a hand saw. Call me crazy, but wouldn't it have made more sense to cut down the tree BEFORE putting up the new fence?View attachment 53097

He probably didn't realize the tree would be a problem at first. Dumb but probably on a scale with a wife telling her husband "No honey, I like the couch over there instead". Or "I don't like this color" after he just finished painting.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Can one of you guys help me understand this from a male perspective, because my daughter and I couldn't figure it out. All we could do was laugh and shake our heads. About two weeks ago, this guy put up a new fence. Yesterday, he was cutting down this tree with a hand saw. Call me crazy, but wouldn't it have made more sense to cut down the tree BEFORE putting up the new fence?View attachment 53097
I can't figure it out either. Why would he use a hand saw?

Status
Not open for further replies.