Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
20150831_150241.jpg
bird's eye view from the top of one of the tallest buildings.

Future

Victory Ride
Thanks....I got a bunch more from downtown. It's like Manhatan but cleaner and a lot of the people are friendlier.
Never been... have had flight connections there...never seen the City....you r the 3-4 person recently that have visited That I "Know" ....all have said good things to say about their trip

oldngray

nowhere special
Thanks....I got a bunch more from downtown. It's like Manhatan but cleaner and a lot of the people are friendlier.

You saw the better parts of Chicago then. My brother-in-law was from there and he really liked parts of the city but there were other areas he stayed away from.

Future

Victory Ride
True but the bad parts are worse in some cities. Like Chicago and Detroit. Although there may not be any good parts in Detroit.
What I have read and listened to recently 1-2 yrs CHI town is on the upswing or at least trying.......Not so much D troit

Future

Victory Ride
Toronto???? Beautiful City ....been there many times .......past 5 years infection has even set in there...Infection meaning gangs ...and high crime rate

oldngray

nowhere special
Toronto???? Beautiful City ....been there many times .......past 5 years infection has even set in there...Infection meaning gangs ...and high crime rate

I have been to Toronto several times but not in recent years. Mostly nice clean city. Even the hookers that seemed to be on most street corners were fairly good looking.

Future

Victory Ride
I have been to Toronto several times but not in recent years. Mostly nice clean city. Even the hookers that seemed to be on most street corners were fairly good looking.
I have said this for many years ....Canadian ladys on a whole present themselves alot nicer than Some of our hometown women

Status
Not open for further replies.