Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Morning Miss Moreluck. Just saw a news story on t.v. and thought of you. The city of Barberton wanted to dye Lake Anna purple so they added blue and red dyes. Didn't work and they didn't want to spend $3000 for purple dye.
My H.S. friend just returned from 2 years in Moldova (peace corp) and she's going to Hopocan Gardens and had to tell me about it.....next it's gonna be her describing a Galley Boy flavor to me. I've known her since kindergarten and she lived in CA. for awhile......'til the Northridge quake destroyed her condo & car.
She's back with her mom now in Akron. She's good about keeping in touch with our class of '65.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My H.S. friend just returned from 2 years in Moldova (peace corp) and she's going to Hopocan Gardens and had to tell me about it.....next it's gonna be her describing a Galley Boy flavor to me. I've known her since kindergarten and she lived in CA. for awhile......'til the Northridge quake destroyed her condo & car.
She's back with her mom now in Akron. She's good about keeping in touch with our class of '65.
Mmmmmm, Galley Boy. One of my favorite burgers. Swensons opened a store a couple suburbs away so about once a month I'll make a Swensons run.

oldngray

nowhere special
th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.