Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Hmm. My daughter keeps telling me about YouTubers who are making millions.
I saw a thing the other day about a kid whose parents taped him on the way home from the dentist after he had anesthesia. He was talking gibberish, and it was pretty funny. The video has millions of hits on YT. So far they have received $150,000 from it. Paid for the kids college+. Hello, Ms. Needs.

upschuck

I saw a thing the other day about a kid whose parents taped him on the way home from the dentist after he had anesthesia. He was talking gibberish, and it was pretty funny. The video has millions of hits on YT. So far they have received $150,000 from it. Paid for the kids college+. Hello, Ms. Needs.
How do you get paid for those things?

rod

Retired 23 years

If You Tube had been around when I was growing up I would have been a billionaire with all the crazy :censored2: I did. Sigh---born too early

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I follow about 20 different vloggers on a daily basis. From people who live in a van full time, to truck drivers, to people who build crafts as well as a couple of guys who ride motorcycles. A majority of them retire from their regular jobs when their YT channel gets a lot of subscribers.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Hi Rob. I keep telling her to come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.