Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
First player fired....... Pittsburg fg kicker. Not even halftime and he has missed 2 fg's. 2 many guys out there that could make those that aren't getting paid millions of $'s.
Missouri a few years back had the most accurate kicker in college football history.

Didn't have the leg to kick anything over 46/47 yards but under 45 he was about 95%. Never got a chance in the league.

Personally as a coach I'd rather have mr automatic with limited range than a 50% kicker that can kick a 70 yarder

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Lol he did have a pretty decent night.

I'm mad I only needed 3 more yards to top 100. I'm
Assuming there's bonus points for that.
I'm mad I couldn't watch. One of my guys new I'd be bummed missing it and brought in his xm boombox and we blasted it after the sort. I had to park tonight so every time the pats were in the red zone they'd all wave at me to shut off the truck and listen. It was pretty funny

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm mad I couldn't watch. One of my guys new I'd be bummed missing it and brought in his xm boombox and we blasted it after the sort. I had to park tonight so every time the pats were in the red zone they'd all wave at me to shut off the truck and listen. It was pretty funny
My wife was so excited it's football season again she went to bed 2 hours ago.

rod

Retired 23 years
They aren't going to do it this year. But I think the odds are increasing over the next couple years. Should be interesting.

I'll be honest with you--------I watch zero baseball, zero basketball and very little football. I'm a fair weather fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.