Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can always take a nap later in the day if you feel like it. Take a nap anyway!

(I slept in til 4 am)
That's the good part....nothing pressing......I can nap whenever I want. Dinner can be 4 or 6...whenever, whatever......Lazy Boy recliner, dvr'd stuff and I'm good.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Never worked at UPS to begin with.
You know what im saying lol. You do this job everyday and get your nuttz handed to ya everyday, youll have no problem sleeping in or waking up early n then going back to sleep for a while lol. Idiots beat the living hell out of us every day. THIS JOB AINT NO JOKE, most people just don't get it how hard this job is physically on your body n then again most normal people would never be able to do this job.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know what im saying lol. You do this job everyday and get your nuttz handed to ya everyday, youll have no problem sleeping in or waking up early n then going back to sleep for a while lol. Idiots beat the living hell out of us every day. THIS JOB AINT NO JOKE, most people just don't get it how hard this job is physically on your body n then again most normal people would never be able to do this job.
You know the sound from the teacher in the Peanuts comic strip.....that's what I'm hearing because I can't get past the image of "dickwhipped" ! :lol:

Morning everyone...
Good morning Sucka
View attachment 55081

Good morning, Fluffers!
Good morning Miss Fedex
Morning OP. Morning BAD. Morning BB58.
Good morning Joe
Good morning Moreluck
Morning everyone
Good morning and Happy birthday
Chum...........,p
Hey Master Turd whats dingleberrying ?
Good morning Mr. Future.
Good morning Oldngray
its called you don't work at ups anymore and your not getting DICKWHIPPED anymore lmfao
Good morning Slim Jim D*

Status
Not open for further replies.