Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turdferguson

I would have offered the old hags husband outside to see if he sounded like me kid as I reigned blows and elbows onto his head and torso. Some people don't have babysitters or family and getting out of the house with youngsters can save your relationship. Tell that old bitch to mind her effing business is what woulda happened at a Jersey Diner!

How was you guys day?

I was trying to think of how to best respond to this, so here goes. You're alright with me Trip, but this kind of thinking is part of the reason why our country is so screwed up... Me, me, me.

Why should the fact that a couple has no babysitter cause 100 other diners to have to sit through a miserable dining experience? What about them? What if it's someone's anniversary or the first time they've been able to afford to go out in months? Shouldn't they be able to enjoy themselves without a kid screaming or running through the restaurant like it's a playground? It's about respect and common courtesy. Just sayin. :whiteflag::whiteflag::peaceful::knockedout:
CATFIGHT!!!!
1264505362_cat-fight.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I was trying to think of how to best respond to this, so here goes. You're alright with me Trip, but this kind of thinking is part of the reason why our country is so screwed up... Me, me, me.

Why should the fact that a couple has no babysitter cause 100 other diners to have to sit through a miserable dining experience? What about them? What if it's someone's anniversary or the first time they've been able to afford to go out in months? Shouldn't they be able to enjoy themselves without a kid screaming or running through the restaurant like it's a playground? It's about respect and common courtesy. Just sayin. :whiteflag::whiteflag::peaceful::knockedout:
The incident happened at a family friendly/style restaurant. A baby crying should be expected. Now if was a nice place or a bar/pub type place....where most people would assume babies would be less likely to be brought....then yeah....I would be a tad ticked off at a screaming infant at the next table to mine.
If parents don't have money for a sitter....then you can't afford to eat a meal in a restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.