Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Isn't the bride's father supposed to pay? You should be all for a "traditional" wedding!
Her parents are coming up to discuss it this weekend. I was going to pay for most of it, but her old man has got some serious money, so hopefully I will get lucky.

I just hope he doesn't have the stipulation it has to be some free spirit wedding. I'm not eating tofu at my wedding.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She just doesn't want to pay you alimony.
I don't have Facebook but she knows I creep on hers.

On our anniversary She wrote a sweet little post about how she married the funniest person she's ever met. That I have made her laugh at least once ever day we have been together. Blah blah blah. Then at the end she said he's also done something to annoy me every day we have been together so I have granted him clemency over 3,000 times. Lol

We are kinda meant for each other.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Her parents are coming up to discuss it this weekend. I was going to pay for most of it, but her old man has got some serious money, so hopefully I will get lucky.

I just hope he doesn't have the stipulation it has to be some free spirit wedding. I'm not eating tofu at my wedding.
If he me parents have money no way would I be paying for it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I don't have Facebook but she knows I creep on hers.

On our anniversary She wrote a sweet little post about how she married the funniest person she's ever met. That I have made her laugh at least once ever day we have been together. Blah blah blah. Then at the end she said he's also done something to annoy me every day we have been together so I have granted him clemency over 3,000 times. Lol

We are kinda meant for each other.
tumblr_mrzwbbBgn71s7gykyo1_500.gif

Just kidding. That's awesome man.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Even my wife wants boys.

Girls are expensive and hormonal time bombs.

Now that I think about it. I'm granting @Johnnyfootball2014 clemency. He lives with a bunch of women.
My mom said she wanted a daughter, but once we got to high school she was thrilled she had boys. We'd screw up, admit to it, and then it'd be over. Girls it just goes on and on.

My dad had more kids after he got remarried. My youngest sibling is a girl starting high school next year. I feel for my dad. He knew how to deal with crap from 3 boys. He's in for a world of hurt with my sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.