Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Jesus. It's after 11:30. What :censored2: am I doing???
d63_zpsbteyr2kg.gif

brown bomber

brown bomber
do you guys have different accounts for the Mr., and the Mrs., all of my money went into the family fund...........my cash was her cash,..........her cash was mine.........sounds old school, but it worked out

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
do you guys have different accounts for the Mr., and the Mrs., all of my money went into the family fund...........my cash was her cash,..........her cash was mine.........sounds old school, but it worked out
We do. All of her money goes in her account and she pays her bills. All of my money goes in my account. I pay my bills

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Me too. Joint account with her money in it to pay utilities and my account to pay mortgage n food. I got a lil hot mama running around here, n she likes to shop. Im dumb but NOT CRAZY MAN lmfao

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

We do. All of her money goes in her account and she pays her bills. All of my money goes in my account. I pay my bills

Strange but before we got married it was the way you do it bomber. After we got married it somehow reverted to brownslave's way. Seems alot of married couples do that nowadays, whatever works I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.