OMICROM .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • A series of American families took to Tik Tok over the holiday weekend to document the creative ways they kept infected family members isolated
  • Popular methods of keeping other family members safe included placing those infected in isolation boxes, bubble wrapping homes and wearing masks
  • Families also ensured safety by keeping members in other rooms or at a reasonable distance to prevent a house-wide spread
Sheep gonna be sheep

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
  • A series of American families took to Tik Tok over the holiday weekend to document the creative ways they kept infected family members isolated
  • Popular methods of keeping other family members safe included placing those infected in isolation boxes, bubble wrapping homes and wearing masks
  • Families also ensured safety by keeping members in other rooms or at a reasonable distance to prevent a house-wide spread
627FB0F4-58B6-44F6-9518-3061BE7695A7.jpeg

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was a joke, but now after seeing that article, I wonder.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Over and over again, they think, they think. In reality, they have no flipping clue and stick with whatever sounds good that day.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

rickyb

Banned
If you really love me you will call me deplorable.
we have to never forget the humanity of the right wing, for when we are about to have a revolution, it will be members of the right wing in the military who will defect and join us to bring this system down. they will join us by us appealing to their humanity