OMICROM .

vantexan

5 min commute.

I’ll retire at 57 with over $2.5 million, no need to feel sorry for me.
Don't know how old you are now but it's good that you are saving and investing because your line of work tends to break bodies down and often before they're 57. If you have $1.8 million at 50 or thereabouts you should give consideration to quitting when you've got the pension secured. Just some friendly nonpartisan advice from someone who never got that pay but was broken down at 55.

The Driver

I drive.
Most of that money you wish you had is stuff I have now.
Debt?

What do you do at UPS? I thought you alluded that you were a part-timer.

Or did you wife become disabled and get a huge settlement?

You own a side business?

I don’t think you work very hard. Your life isn’t that exciting, you’re constantly here.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Debt?

What do you do at UPS? I thought you alluded that you were a part-timer.

Or did you wife become disabled and get a huge settlement?

You own a side business?

I don’t think you work very hard. Your life isn’t that exciting, you’re constantly here.
PT. No debt. Free and clear house. Closing in on 1M portfolio and a gaggle of kids.

I keep browsers and apps open all day because I make bank on crypto and stocks. That makes PT Trolling on various forums really convenient and easy.

But even if I were forced into a FT job, any sacrifice is worth having time.

Time is the one thing you cannot buy.

Poop Head

Judge me.
difference is that the measles vaccine (and many others) is absolutely proven long term very safe, and actually gives immunity. The corona shots has and does NEITHER.
Anyone who gets these injections is a special kind of stupid, in my eyes.
This is a coronavirus. They mutate rapidly. So rapidly that there has never been a vaccine created and approved for any coronavirus. They just dont work. Plus its in animals! Wtf do you think theyre gonna do, vaccinate every mammal on the planet??

Poop Head

Judge me.
corona shots were developed very quickly under intense pressure. It would not surprise me at all if the manufacturers hedged their bets in order to prevent the possibility of serious, adverse side-effects, and that the corona shots are harmless placebos.
They definitely got some :censored2: in em. Clearly bill gates and his new buddies are hot for this mrna :censored2:, and this was the now or never moment to get it on.

Mutineer

Plus its in animals! Wtf do you think theyre gonna do, vaccinate every mammal on the planet??
Don't give them any ideas.
They definitely got some :censored2: in em. Clearly bill gates and his new buddies are hot for this mrna :censored2:, and this was the now or never moment to get it on.
I used to strongly suspect that the corona shot would be purposely engineered to be harmful.
However, two years in I have so far observed the following:

Nobody I know who has tested + for the virus (including my 75yo, drinking-smoking dad) has had a difficult recovery, or needed to go to a hospital.

Nobody I know who has had the shots has had any problems with new or worsening health issues.

Which is why I suspect it's all lies. Including the so-called vaccine.

I patiently await any personally observable events to change my perception.

The Driver

I drive.
PT. No debt. Free and clear house. Closing in on 1M portfolio and a gaggle of kids.

I keep browsers and apps open all day because I make bank on crypto and stocks. That makes PT Trolling on various forums really convenient and easy.

But even if I were forced into a FT job, any sacrifice is worth having time.

Time is the one thing you cannot buy.
What’s the next big market move, Nostradamus? How much DOGE should I HODL?

Best of luck. In the long run timing the market is a fool’s errand.

Get off the computer and go play with your gaggle.

The Driver

I drive.
Nobody I know who has tested + for the virus (including my 75yo, drinking-smoking dad) has had a difficult recovery, or needed to go to a hospital.
Go to the nearest major hospital near you and ask the pulmonologists and ER docs and nursing staff if they know anyone that has had a difficult recovery or needed to go to a hospital for a SARS-CoV-2 infection.

The Driver

I drive.
Buy stock in some companies that build coffins, make embalming fluid, etc...
Already own shares of those companies through my diversified portfolio.

I make long bets on America and America leading the world, with some hedging on international exposure.

I don't :censored2: around much with lottery tickets also known as cryptocurrency. Ticking time bombs.

Can't say I'm not concerned we'll go full "Idiocracy" and elect another maniac who will destroy the country and autocratically take over businesses that don't agree with the autocrat. But nevertheless... long bet that reason will prevail. Hope I'm not wrong.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Already own shares of those companies through my diversified portfolio.

I make long bets on America and America leading the world, with some hedging on international exposure.

I don't :censored2: around much with lottery tickets also known as cryptocurrency. Ticking time bombs.

Can't say I'm not concerned we'll go full "Idiocracy" and elect another maniac who will destroy the country and autocratically take over businesses that don't agree with the autocrat. But nevertheless... long bet that reason will prevail. Hope I'm not wrong.
😂😅🤣

The Driver

I drive.
The last psycho demanded full loyalty but was too stupid to manage all of the facets of power.

The next fascist wannabe might be much smarter. Taking advantage of general white anger and direct it to his benefit.

How much do you love strongmen? Do they make you feel better about your own hatred? Do they make you feel safe?