Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Feel free to quote one.
Green cars are fashionable—but Tesla vehicles are notoriously not reliable. According to J.D. Power, Tesla has an average of 176 mechanical faults per 100 vehicles, as compared to 121 mechanical faults across the industry. In 2021, J.D. Power also ranked Tesla 30th out of 33 brands in a Vehicle Dependability Survey.Apr 22, 2022

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Green cars are fashionable—but Tesla vehicles are notoriously not reliable. According to J.D. Power, Tesla has an average of 176 mechanical faults per 100 vehicles, as compared to 121 mechanical faults across the industry. In 2021, J.D. Power also ranked Tesla 30th out of 33 brands in a Vehicle Dependability Survey.Apr 22, 2022
B8D30D41-921E-4C80-B3CB-41D88A95CC19.gif

wilberforce15

Reliability is the ability to get from a to b. Electrical motors are infinitely superior in that regard, with a single moving part and no transmission.

They took door panel gaps, window sensors, etc and pretended they were the same as engine problems.

Electrics are the most reliable of all vehicles. I've already explained this a dozen times. By their definition of reliability, they're not reliable. But by a good definition of reliable they are the most reliable.

wilberforce15

So how did I lie?

Non liberal

I hope everyone notices how much narrower the complaints get every year. They used to be real complaints. Now, they're laughable.

"But what about long-distance heavy hauling in Canada?! Electrics suck!"

Keep grasping at that blankey. You'll always have something gas does better.
Like not blow up and kill everyone inside for no apparent reason? Or just simply last longer?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Reliability is the ability to get from a to b. Electrical motors are infinitely superior in that regard, with a single moving part and no transmission.

They took door panel gaps, window sensors, etc and pretended they were the same as engine problems.

Electrics are the most reliable of all vehicles. I've already explained this a dozen times. By their definition of reliability, they're not reliable. But by a good definition of reliable they are the most reliable.
So, you spend 60-80k on it, the fit and finish suck, sensors are iffy, but it runs good. Lol

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

BMW urges 83 customers in the US and Puerto Rico to stop driving its iX M60 and i4 EVs - costing between $53k and - $105k - because their Samsung-made batteries can catch fire​

• The Samsung-made batteries were manufactured with irregularities
  • The recalled vehicles were sold at 5 US dealerships and one in Puerto Rico

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes and those people/companies are buying base/near base trucks because they're doing real work. The work that moves this country. Go to a Chevy or Ford dealership and try to find a base work truck for sale on the lot. If there is one it will relegated to the back corner and the salesmen will barely acknowledge it exists. I'm not bemoaning those trucks. Those trucks need to stay gal/diesel.

I'm talking about the cowboy Cadillacs. The $60,000+ King Ranch, Denalis etc that don't haul tools, feed, mulch, lumber etc. The trucks that are trucks but are treated like cars.
I was at the Ford dealer awhile back they had an friend-350 dually literally all the bells and whistles window sticker from the factory was 95k