Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1660952089678.png

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Looks like something engineered during obummer. Reminds me of the affordable health care website that didn't work for 3 months AFTER its release.
Some things you can't make up.
I’m not the one who thinks gas pumps run on pixie dust.
Your the one too weak to admit you can't comprehend the written language.
You owe an apology but liberals are NEVER wrong.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Tesla owner Brandon Dalaly had a chip implanted into this right hand to open his Tesla without using his smartphone
  • He shared video of himself getting the implant and then opening his car's door
  • This is the second chip that Dalaly has - the other is in his left hand and contains his contact card, medical information and opens his home's door
  • The tech enthusiast was part of a beta test with the chip company and he paid $400 in total for the chip and the procedure to implant it

Non liberal

• Tesla owner Brandon Dalaly had a chip implanted into this right hand to open his Tesla without using his smartphone
  • He shared video of himself getting the implant and then opening his car's door
  • This is the second chip that Dalaly has - the other is in his left hand and contains his contact card, medical information and opens his home's door
  • The tech enthusiast was part of a beta test with the chip company and he paid $400 in total for the chip and the procedure to implant it
That’s gonna suck in ten years when he has to replace his car

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mark of the beast can’t be far behind.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The rule, issued by the California Air Resources Board, will require that 100 percent of all new cars sold in the state by 2035 be free of the fossil fuel emissions chiefly responsible for warming the planet, up from 12 percent today. It sets interim targets requiring that 35 percent of new passenger vehicles sold in the state by 2026 produce zero emissions. That would climb to 68 percent by 2030.

California can' keep the lights on now, rolling blackouts, so how will all these electric vehicles get charged ?
Will it require everyone to have two vehicles, one to use and the other to stay home and wait for the power to get turned on.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The rule, issued by the California Air Resources Board, will require that 100 percent of all new cars sold in the state by 2035 be free of the fossil fuel emissions chiefly responsible for warming the planet, up from 12 percent today. It sets interim targets requiring that 35 percent of new passenger vehicles sold in the state by 2026 produce zero emissions. That would climb to 68 percent by 2030.
Bicycle sales to skyrocket in 2035