Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Liberals hate America so we must leave or be taken care of via a permanent solution.
Most of them are just stupid. They think the right is their enemy, but it’s really the far left that’s the enemy. I think the left has bad ideas, they think I’m evil. That’s the difference. Wake up schmuck

Non liberal

U talk like its a bad thing
It is, lol
Lol, I’m sorry, what a piece of :censored2:! Speakers that pump out 128db of “exhaust” sound😂 all these vehicles are the same, they have speed and that’s it. The price of ownership and durability just isn’t there yet. Not to mention they are extremely dangerous on the road. The weight of these things combined with how fast they can go in a short distance is sadly going to be the demise of a lot of americas children. All because the libs in charge want to create a new money making venture. Sad.

rickyb

It is, lol

Lol, I’m sorry, what a piece of :censored2:! Speakers that pump out 128db of “exhaust” sound😂 all these vehicles are the same, they have speed and that’s it. The price of ownership and durability just isn’t there yet. Not to mention they are extremely dangerous on the road. The weight of these things combined with how fast they can go in a short distance is sadly going to be the demise of a lot of americas children. All because the libs in charge want to create a new money making venture. Sad.
Cars and guns already top killers of young ppl and that doesnt include future deaths from climate collapse

rickyb

Im digging the style on charger major improvement over current gen, even tho it is another attempt at automakers trying to b relevant