Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

vantexan

im talking about new tech. its 2023, why are we still spending tens of thousands of dollars to buy a car?

its should be cheap, fast, efficient. instead its not cheap, were stuck in rush hour, and its not efficient
You should get with your co-workers and have a vote on it. From now on only cheap, fast, and efficient cars will be built.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1695311903455.png

Commercial Inside Release

Got to wondering about my previous post... Apparently, getting shot riding a bicycle is commonplace.

Victims range from 4 - 75 years.

One guy shot in the chest with an air rifle by a stranger died, as did several headshot children, in other cases.

rickyb

You just told us that during the Great Depression they had sit down strikes. That sit down strikes end capitalism. Make up your mind, did they end capitalism or not?
no thats not what i said

if you genuinely misunderstood, then jesus approves of you

if you lie about misunderstanding, then jesus is upset with you

rickyb

If we all took up a collection for poor ol' @rickyb and paid his bills so he could get out from under the Crown, would he quit being such a tightwad (and hating on capitalism?)

Welfare for Canadian Idealists!
i watch survivor with my parents and even on survivor there are contestants who mention theres no safety net in america - the richest country on earth

i am against any system which concentrates power excessively including capitalism and its predecessors