Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rickyb

You have this fixation on Europe as if everything is better and you'll have it made. Good luck.
we are at the bottom. paid vacation is the only concern here to me. paid holidays are nice since theyre worth $$$ too but quite often it doesnt mean you can use them to go on vacation somewhere.
1695058853491.png

Commercial Inside Release

electric vehicle prices are down $10,000 in one year according to KBB
$7500 rebate subsidy from the IRS
$2500 market adjustment, because Musk lowered Tesla prices $10k.
(Lower demand for used.)

Another hidden value killer is the battery warranties. Soon, there will be a large number of used that only hold a portion of full charge.

Tesla puts. Investment firms are pulling their heads out one by one, and realizing that Tesla is overvalued. (Their market segment\position, and development choices leave them vulnerable to more practical, mature products from other EV manufacturers.)

rickyb

$7500 rebate subsidy from the IRS
$2500 market adjustment, because Musk lowered Tesla prices $10k.
(Lower demand for used.)

Another hidden value killer is the battery warranties. Soon, there will be a large number of used that only hold a portion of full charge.

Tesla puts. Investment firms are pulling their heads out one by one, and realizing that Tesla is overvalued. (Their market segment\position, and development choices leave them vulnerable to more practical, mature products from other EV manufacturers.)
yea i heard tesla has been overvalued but thats back when i had my twitter account

elon is too much of a :censored2:bag for me to invest in tesla