Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

rod

Retired 23 years
1696912346819.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The fire brigade has said they do not believe the blaze is suspicious and say it appears to have been started by a diesel car combusting, but a crew commander who responded to the blaze told the BBC the presence of many electric cars at the building may have been an early factor in the fire spreading. He is reported to have said there were “lots of electric vehicles potentially involved quite early on… The cars were parked very close, next to each other. So unfortunately that was probably the reason for the rapid fire spread”.

rickyb

The fire brigade has said they do not believe the blaze is suspicious and say it appears to have been started by a diesel car combusting, but a crew commander who responded to the blaze told the BBC the presence of many electric cars at the building may have been an early factor in the fire spreading. He is reported to have said there were “lots of electric vehicles potentially involved quite early on… The cars were parked very close, next to each other. So unfortunately that was probably the reason for the rapid fire spread”.
im shocked conservatives keep talking about this LOL

qdg2

as i stated above, public transit could be luxurious and no fees and offer people time to use their phone or computer and safe.

i dont know why you are talking about mexico for lol - im not suprised their transit system sucks, their workers are underpaid too!
What planet/reality? What is your communist life like? Did you ever play soccer etc? Ever been to a rec soccer game.....coolers, lawn chairs, portable awnings....how you gonna get all that stuff there?

You just want to erase life.....in place of what? Why are you so keen on degrading the quality of life to the point of an urban gulag?

Your unreal dystopian plan of everyone making $100k to walk in the park and feed the ducks is bizarre. While taking usb leather seat luxo liners to dinner is lol.

rickyb

What planet/reality? What is your communist life like? Did you ever play soccer etc? Ever been to a rec soccer game.....coolers, lawn chairs, portable awnings....how you gonna get all that stuff there?

You just want to erase life.....in place of what? Why are you so keen on degrading the quality of life to the point of an urban gulag?

Your unreal dystopian plan of everyone making $100k to walk in the park and feed the ducks is bizarre. While taking usb leather seat luxo liners to dinner is lol.
For example if you read a travel book of any of the formerly "communist" countries in eu you will see their public transit system is better than here

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For example if you read a travel book of any of the formerly "communist" countries in eu you will see their public transit system is better than here
Those countries of which you speak are much smaller in land mass and were places where the general public did not have access to modern vehicles. What vehicles that were sold there were products of a poor managed central planning society. ( pieces of crap )

rickyb

Those countries of which you speak are much smaller in land mass and were places where the general public did not have access to modern vehicles. What vehicles that were sold there were products of a poor managed central planning society. ( pieces of crap )
all of the domestics are pretty crappy reliability too. im not sure its comparable to wat youre talking about.

And wat about ppl who are ineligible or too poor to drive? we need a better system. i dont think electric cars are more efficient than public transit

Babagounj

Strength through joy
all of the domestics are pretty crappy reliability too. im not sure its comparable to wat youre talking about.

And wat about ppl who are ineligible or too poor to drive? we need a better system. i dont think electric cars are more efficient than public transit
Look up the MBTA.
It's what I have for public transportation.
They were forced by the feds to shut down for months to upgrade the system.
And afterwards the same system keeps breaking down.
Almost on a daily basis.
They are not dependable for anyone.

rickyb

Look up the MBTA.
It's what I have for public transportation.
They were forced by the feds to shut down for months to upgrade the system.
And afterwards the same system keeps breaking down.
Almost on a daily basis.
They are not dependable for anyone.
yea its crap i believe you, we need a good system

it :censored2:ing sucks standing out at a bus stop and theyre too cheap to even build covers from the sun or rain

qdg2

yea its crap i believe you, we need a good system

it :censored2:ing sucks standing out at a bus stop and theyre too cheap to even build covers from the sun or rain
What do you think it will be like when you go full commie? God your gullible.
For example answer the question

Ever been to any outside activity that you had to travel to? How did you get your stuff there? Ever go to the beach?

rickyb

What do you think it will be like when you go full commie? God your gullible.

For example answer the question

Ever been to any outside activity that you had to travel to? How did you get your stuff there? Ever go to the beach?
yea i travelled on a plane and i took some stuff. its kinda like public transit. i took stuff on a train too.

vantexan

And in the days of kings the peasants lived in villages and eventually cities. Good public transportation requires enough people in a condensed area.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This will be the first electric vehicle I would buy.

qdg2

yea i travelled on a plane and i took some stuff. its kinda like public transit. i took stuff on a train too.
Some stuff.......what will fit in a small backpack.......come on ricky. Did you check that big cooler? No.

Tell ya what, move to the Gaza strip and see how the folks you support(muslims et all).....and see your future. Enjoy!